Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Srsly....


Is he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen??? The hat's pretty damn cute too, hehe. I love knitting for him;he gets so excited and he's so appreciative. It really makes you want to knit more when people are so gracious about it. He actually wears them too. I really liked this pattern and I'll probably make more in different colors. I got my Superwash wool from KnitPicks and I started a new BF hat for Garrett. I really like the yarn so far; it's really soft and nice to work with. I'm looking forward to seeing how it holds up to his abuse and washings. I love KnitPicks. Great yarn, even better prices. I'll be able to make him hats to last him years with that yarn, lol.

I've been on a bit of a kick the last couple of weeks. I've finished a couple of hats, my pink and black gloves and a bunch of washcloths. I've been making little fishy washcloths!!! They are so cute; I'm going to make a bunch of them for the X-mas box. I also made a cute lace-panel soap sack. I've got a bunch of cotton and those are great little instant gratification projects. I'm going to look around for other soap sack/washcloth patterns so I have a bunch of them for little stocking stuffers.

Along with Garrett's Superwash yarn, I got some yarn on clearance from KnitPicks. I definitely need to order color cards for the yarns because my monitor is off enough to make a difference. Two of the colors, I don't really like. I might use them for gifts, but I might check out the swap thread on Ravelry and see if I can just trade with someone. I'd rather get something that I like than try to use colors I don't really like. I guess we'll see.

No comments: