Sunday, December 9, 2007

I was bad and it caught up with me

I didn't spend Wednesday night knitting Blaine's scarf like I was suppossed to. I was bad and I started Toasty Topper from the new knitty for Kayla to wear on the Lights Cruise instead. So, now that's not done and Blaine's scarf hasn't gotten any longer. I was so worn out and cranky on Thursday that I didn't want to knit. I went to the Tool concert Friday night so I didn't knit. I had a really super busy day yesterday and by the time I had time to knit, I was way too tired. Today is dedicated to sugar sugar sugar so I doubt I'll have time to knit. Monday is Kayla's birthday party and Tuesday is the Lights Cruise. Um...I'm kinda f'ed. Heh. Whoops.

So, looks like I am going to have some late night frantic knitting going on. Hey, I've gone to work on a hour of sleep plenty of times before. I can do it again. Oh, why am I in such a squeeze to get Blaine's scarf and glove done? I GOT MY DS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!! It's sooo pretty and cute and PINK! It's pink! I love it, I love it, I love it!

So, yeah. I need to get my ass in gear.

No comments: