Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Knitting Nazi v. Gym Nazi

Who will triumph??? Stay tuned!!
 
B is having some...issues with finishing her 1x1 ribbing on her second glove. She only has a few rounds left but it's so horrifically annoying to her that she just can't seem to make herself do it. So, we made a deal. I am going to be knitting Nazi tonight and make her work those last few rounds so she can really get to work on the glove that she adores so much. Tomorrow night, she's going to play gym nazi on me. LOL! True friends.
 
I had some serious knitting ADD on Sunday and didn't really get anything done. Well, my three hour nap didn't really help matters. lol. I didn't start my second glove or Blaine's fix-it glove. I barely worked on Logan's scarf, I started and ripped out a hat in SWS, then I started a Quaint in the same SWS, but I don't know if I really like it, so I might rip that out and modify the pattern a little bit.
 
So, tonight it knitting, knitting, knitting!

No comments: