Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Me me me me me!

Even though I have been working on Logan's scarf and I have every intention of finishing it asap, it's been so nice to relax with my knitting. I do enjoy working on a deadline in almost every aspect of my life, but I also like the freedom of not having any with my knitting right now. I am really succumbing to my flightiness though, lol. I've been meaning to start a Calorimetry (forthwith known as Headband by unanimous vote in the Ford/Fahey knitting household) in this gorgeous new yarn that I got in the mail over the weekend. I am going to make a small headband and then use what I have left to make some wrist warmers. I think it'll be a super cute set. I'm going to use the pink and black (I got B a hank of this for X-mas) first. I don't know what I am going to make with the purple yet.
IMG_2316IMG_2320

No comments: