Sunday, November 18, 2007

Danica on the brain

Well, the hat is coming out ok. I finished the body and the crown closure and I am going to seam it up as soon as I finish this. It went really quickly. It's a little too long and I haven't put any ribbing on it yet. After I seam it I am going to take B's suggestion and wet block it on my styrofoam head and see if I can shrink it down a little bit. It's a bit bumpy, but that's the nature of entrelac. Hopefully I can get this one to work out so that I don't have to re-knit it. I think for Blaine's I will use smaller needles with the same amount of stitches and that should make it come out the right size.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: