So here I am....waiting...very impatiently and not by choice. I am an instant gratification kind of girl. I want it all, now. What am I waiting for this time? My Ravelry invite. Ok, not only am I impatient, but I am bit fickle and flighty when it comes to projects and novel things. And this leads us directly here. Here I am, appeasing a tiny portion of my intense agitation by doing something at least remotely related to Ravelry. One step closer.
- Stick a fork in him; Travis is done!
- One down....too many to go
- Knitting is a violent sport
- Selfish knitting
- Ravelry, how do I love thee?
- Peace, I'm out!!
- Danica on the brain
- Entrelac Experimentation
- Friday Night Fiascos
- Dammit, Travis, stop being right!!!!
- Tips for Danica
- subconcious self-inflicted punishment
- 3 Danica scarves, 2 pairs of Dashing and a new Nin...
- I dream of knitting...ok, well, knitting blogs any...
- I am impatient
- ▼ November (15)