Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ravelry, how do I love thee?

Oh boy, I am in so much trouble. I spent FOUR hours setting up my Ravelry page last night. teeeheee. I did mostly clean up the kitchen so my night wasn't totally unproductive. What can I say? I love it. How could you not? It's incredible. I can't wait to get home and play some more! I figure that I won't be on it tomorrow night while B and I watch our shows that will give me three solid hours of knitting time. I should be able to finish Travis' scarf tomorrow night.
 
I am really thinking that I am going to re-do Travis' hat. I am going to make Blaine's on smaller needles and see how that works out and then decide which one is better. By the end of this weekend, I need to have at least one hat and set of gloves totally done. That should be do-able.
 
B and I saw Son of SnB at Borders this weekend and I decided that I need it. As usual, I don't like a majority of the patterns, but the ones that I do like are so worth buying it for.

No comments: