Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stick a fork in him; Travis is done!

I am done with all of Travis' X-mas knitting. I just finished the second glove and I am really happy with them. I think the striping worked out well and will look good with the scarf. I was a little worried that the stripes wouldn't match well but I think it's fine. It's really been pretty fun to knit his stuff because he is soooo excited for it. He keeps trying to convince me to give it to him early. It's been really hard not to. I'm such a sucker, hehehe.

On the other hand, it's going to be a bit of a chore doing all of this knitting for Blaine. I don't really know where we stand or if he's even in on this whole DS thing any more. It's hard to be motivated to knit for someone when you feel like that. Oh well. I need to get it done just in case.

I am really looking forward to the beginning of the year so I can knit for myself.

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment: