I guess spending an hour before bed starting this blog really set me up for some funky ass dreams. Amongst other not-to-be-mentioned odd dreamings, I remember a snippet in which some snatchy blogger left a comment here and said "as soon as you post some pictures of your knitting, we'll think about making you a part of the community.". So, yeah. I definitely don't want my membership to the knitting community to be questioned, so I'll be getting some posts up soon.
BTW, I checked my place in line at Ravelry and I haven't moved at all since yesterday. AAAGGHHh!! Meeee waaaaant!!!
I really should be knitting instead of blogging. I have so much to do before Christmas!!
- Stick a fork in him; Travis is done!
- One down....too many to go
- Knitting is a violent sport
- Selfish knitting
- Ravelry, how do I love thee?
- Peace, I'm out!!
- Danica on the brain
- Entrelac Experimentation
- Friday Night Fiascos
- Dammit, Travis, stop being right!!!!
- Tips for Danica
- subconcious self-inflicted punishment
- 3 Danica scarves, 2 pairs of Dashing and a new Nin...
- I dream of knitting...ok, well, knitting blogs any...
- I am impatient
- ▼ November (15)